- To design and manufacture a bespoke protective trolley for holding plastic exterior car panels
- The parts are painted, and mostly A-face surfaces so must be protected
- Maximise footprint while maintaining ergonomic ease of use.
What we did
- Met with our client to understand the problems they were having and what was required
- Collated all the client’s 3D CAD data of panels so we could work around them
- Designed a besoke protective trolley with a mixture of Polyurethane/PVC/foam and microfibre to support the parts without damage or marking.
- Produced 20 initial bespoke protective trollies which were a great success
- Currently designing similar trollies for different models within the JLR group